Friday 1 March 2013

Nightmare

So at the minute I'm having an absolute everything-in-life nightmare. I have realised I have 6 weeks left to start, complete and finish my dissertation, two Forensic Linguistics assignments, a Journalism Ethics assignment, an ELSIE project to find/ complete and conjure up a presentation (and an assignment possibly, haven't checked) and probably something I don't know about yet. Why didn't I start this before Christmas? Because I am lazy and think everything will just fall into place and I will land on my feet as per usual. I've discovered in the last week that the LOML for the past 4 years probably isn't the love of my life and I'm weirdly accepting it then unaccepting it about 10 times a day.

Another dilemma is my thumb nail had come off and I literally cannot function/ is that a very bimbo thing of me to say? Fuck it, I can't type on my iPhone and have literally rewritten every word of this entry twice. I am literally doing anything than what I should be doing: sorting my life out. I can't see past finishing Uni, and even then I have no idea what I want to do. I want a house and a dog and I want to be a tv presenter and a makeup artist and a fashion journalist and a midwife and a primary school teacher and a clothes designer. I want to go to Ibiza and work on a bar in a chav holiday destination I went to when I was 17, I want to go to Australia and back to CT and I want to go to Thailand and Europe and I'm pretty pissed off I should be doing something about any of these things. Instead I'm in on a Friday night, bizarrely writing an entry for the Vogue talent contest. Of all things constructive I could be writing, I'm entering a competition which I have no chance of winning but I get to write what I want instead of this bullshit degree I'm trying to complete. Blaaahhhhh LIFE, rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment